For any comments, collaborations, wholesale inquiries or questions, please contact us at: email@example.com. We’d love to hear from you!
Domestic Shipping (US): $0.00 Flat Rate
International Shipping: $12.00 Flat Rate
US Domestic orders are shipped for FREE via USPS 1st class mail with tracking number. We accept payments and ship anywhere in the United States and most international countries (excluding Ghana, Indonesia, Iran, Malaysia, Nigeria, North Korea, Palestine, Russia, Sudan, Syria, and Uganda according to US regulations). International orders are sent via USPS Mail International. Please be aware that USPS Mail International does not have a tracking option. If you would like a traceable number, please contact Plum Flower Creations immediately before or after checkout to arrange for an alternative international tracking delivery service for an additional fee. Every piece from Plum Flower Creations is hand-made to order. Please allow 3-14 business days for order fulfillment and delivery as each piece is subject to material availability and handcrafted. A confirmation email will be sent out with each order. Additional fees will be applicable for express shipping. Please email us to arrange for expedited shipping after checkout. Some international orders may be delayed due to Customs processing and/or subject to duties upon arrival. Plum Flower Creations is not responsible for any lost or damaged items due to shipping or any duties accumulated once shipped. All items come packaged in sturdy Plum Flower Creations gift boxes, ready for gifting, and then placed in a padded envelope or box for shipping. If multiple gift boxes are desired, please let us know before or immediately after checkout. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions regarding your order or have not received your items within three weeks.
PAYMENTS, REFUNDS AND EXCHANGES
Plum Flower Creations accepts PayPal and all major credit cards. If you do not have a Paypal account, you can pay for your purchase with a credit card through our secure credit card checkout option. We will be glad to make an exchange for any items you are not completely happy with, however sale items and custom pieces are considered final sale. Please email us at email@example.com within 7 days of receiving your order to arrange for an exchange. The item MUST be returned to Plum Flower Creations within 10 business days of the shipping date in unused condition (including original packaging). Exchanges are subject to shipping charges. Shipping and Handling fees are non-refundable. NOTE: If you purchase an item that is available for a sale price at a later date, we are not able to exchange or return for the lower price. Please contact us if you have any questions or comments about your order, our site or exchanges.
Measure Your Ring Size With These Steps:
- Wrap string or paper around the base of your finger.
- Mark the point where the ends meet with a pen.
- Measure the string or paper with a ruler (mm).
- Pick the closest measurement on the ring size chart to find your ring size.
More Ring Sizing Tips:
- Measure the inside of another ring that fits using a tape measure and our printable ring sizer.
- The ring should fit your finger comfortably: snug enough so it won't fall off, but loose enough to slide over your knuckle with relative ease.
- When the knuckle is bigger than the base of the finger, measure both places and pick a size in between the two.
- Measure your ring size at the end of the day when your fingers are warm. Finger size changes depending on the time of day and the weather, and your fingers are actually smaller in the early morning and in cold weather. Also, keep in mind that Fingers on your dominant hand are usually larger.
- Measure 3 to 4 times for more accuracy.
PRIVACY AND SECURITY